Three main steps: iterate, learn, improve
1. Iterate: start straight away with available data
The Tennaxia platform already includes the ESRS of the CSRD: You can start with the essential ESRS and the indicators that you already follow. This allows you to do a trial run (if you are audited in 2026) of data collection in the software solution.
At the same time, you start your double materiality analysis (with Tennaxia consultants or another company if you wish).
2. Learn from the previous exercize
This exercise allows you to have information about your data: access (format, automated recovery via an API, Excel import, entry by contributors into the solution…), quality… etc., and to put into motion your organization.
During this time, your materiality analysis allowed you to determine your material issues.
You can now work on the gap analysis with the software solutions and, if necessary, the help of our consultants.
3. Improve: gain robustness for the audited data set
Thanks to the lessons learned, you know where the areas for improvement in your collection are. You master the process (which will also be audited) because you have tested it. You can therefore adjust your reporting protocol and improve it.
You now just need to complete your reporting with the indicators from the double materiality analysis.
This progressive and integrated approach allows you to:
- control your schedule and avoid a possible bottleneck (and associated additional costs) if you wait for the results of the double materiality analysis to start collecting,
- present to the auditor a coherent end-to-end CSRD implementation with clear traceability, reliable data and a proven protocol during the first collection exercise.
As a reminder, the data you produce will not only be audited:
they will be public and comparable with other companies.
Beyond the audit, there are also business challenges that you will have to face.