Please read this page carefully before using our site
Publisher’s name: Tennaxia
Limited Company with a Management Board and a Supervisory Board with a capital of 77 498 euros
Headquarters: Rue Albert Einstein, Cedex 63031, 53063 Laval Cedex 9
Tel: +33 2 49 03 10 60 – Fax: +33 2 52 36 00 14
APE: 741 G
RCS: Laval 435 305 636
Legal representative: Bernard Fort, CEO
Conditions for website access
- Users acknowledge that they have the necessary skills to navigate this site.
- The acquisition, maintenance and handling of equipment, telephone lines and Internet connections required to use this website are the sole responsibility of the user. The costs of accessing and using the telecommunications network are the sole responsibility of the user.
- Tennaxia cannot be held in any way responsible for any damages suffered by the user’s computer when using it with this site.
- It is reminded that accessing a computer system fraudulently and maintaining this access, as well as hindering or distorting the functioning of such a system is an offense punishable by law.
Intellectual Property Rights
- This site and Tennaxia’s software are protected by current French copyright legislation as well as by international laws and treaties on copyright and intellectual property. As such, the site and software are an intellectual body of work as described within the Code of intellectual property, to which Tennaxia holds the exclusive copyright.
- Tennaxia owns or holds the rights to all the elements that make up this website including data, drawings, graphics, photos, excluding the logos of Tennaxia clients and partners which are the property of those companies.
- Any total or partial reproduction of the site, brands or parts of the site is prohibited without prior written permission of Tennaxia.
- It is reminded that the violation of the rights of the author constitutes copyright infringement.
- The information on this site is for reference only and may contain inaccuracies, errors or omissions. Tennaxia disclaims any liability of the use of information found on this site by visitors or third parties, if it is used it is done so under their full responsibility.
- Anyone wishing to receive one or more services and/or products presented on the site are invited to contact Tennaxia to find out more about pricing and contractual conditions applicable to this (or these) products/services.
- Tennaxia reserves the right to suspend the Site or modify it at any time without notice.